MOST INTERESTING MONUMENTS
St Michael Archangel's Church from about 1460, late Gothic with rich interior decorations, eg the Renaissance main altar. At the church a wall with a Baroque gate and belfries from the late 17th century.
Presbytery from the 2nd half of the 18th century, late Baroque, covered with a mansard roof with lucarnes. In front of it, a shrine with a figure of Jesus' Heart, on a socle a plaque (1926) commemorating the founders of the oldest agricultural circle in Wielkopolska, reconstructed in 1996.
Holy Ghost's Church from 1618, former hospital, wooden construction, with an early Baroque decorations.
Market Square (pl. Wyzwolenia) planned after the establishment of the town in 1359, surrounded with houses from the late 19th century. The oldest building is the house No. 4, put forward with a gable, Baroque from the middle of the 18th century. Near the house, the Town Hall (1981) with a tall tower. The monument of Dolsk's heroes (1978) and St Jan Nepomucen's figure from 1880.
St Lawrence's Church from 1685, Baroque, situated on a hill by Lake Dolskie Wielkie.
Annex of the former bishop palace from 1760, Baroque, at present a primary school, in front of the school Janusz Kusocinski's monument (1977), who was a Polish sportsman and patron of the school.
Graveyard with many monumental tombstones and the Monument of the Fallen for the Fatherland (1960).
St James's Church from 1676, Baroque, wooden framework construction, interior decorations with features of folklore art. Near the church, an erratic block with a plaque commemorating fallen soldiers and scouts (1989).
Manor house from the 1st half of the 19th century, rebuilt in 1910, with a landscape park from the late 18th century, with many monuments of nature, like: five oaks with circumferences 670-365 cm.
Granary from 1788 with a broken Polish roof.
Three erratic blocks - monuments of nature with circumferences of 1490, 1330 and 1080 cm, situated in a forest, near the road to Lipówka.
Manor house from the first half of the 19th century, later rebuilt, on a lake slope, a landscape park from the 19th century with monuments of nature: six oaks with circumferences of 420-315 cm, three elms with circumferences of 310-295 cm, a black pine - 315 cm. Remains of late medieval settlement.
Manor house from 1908, Neo-Baroque, situated in a well-kept landscape park from the middle of the 19th century, in the park two beeches with circumferences of 335 and 325 cm and an oak with a circumference of 345 cm.
Manor house from about 1840, extended with a wing in 1870, around it a landscape park from the 18th century with monuments of nature, including eleven oaks with circumferences of 695-300 cm.
Manor house from 1889, extended in 1924, Neo-Baroque. An extensive landscape park from the late 18th century with many monumental oaks and Turk's cap lilies.
Manor house from the 19th century, Classicistic, rebuilt several times.
Manor house from 1887, Neo-Renaissance, surrounded with a landscape park from the late 18th century with seven oaks (circumference of 540-310 cm) - monuments of nature.
Manor house from 1879, Classicistic.
Old manor house from the 18th century, converted into an out-building, renovated in 1988, with a landscape park from the middle of the 19th century with monumental trees.
St Roch's Church from 1908 in place of former ones beginning from the 15th century, Neo-Renaissance, many epitaph plaques outside. Two shrines from 1849 topped with stone figures of St Jan Nepomucen and Jesus' Heart in front of the entrance to the church.
Manor house from the 19th century, later rebuilt, Classicistic, with a landscape park with many monumental trees: four field maples with circumferences of 360-240 cm, a common maple with a circumference of 370 cm, a linden with a circumference of 340 cm and many others.